Friday, February 28, 2014

Birthdays

Hello.  It is hard to believe that today is the last day of February. 

I needed some birthday treat boxes so I cut out some of the cupcake boxes.  You can find the cutting file at Silhouette Online.  When making cards and boxes, pink is my favorite go to color. 

I had all of the cupcakes cut and put together.  I was ready to write my post and every thing when it dawned on me that I had a little Whimsie Doodle girl carrying flowers that would go with the cupcake.  So I went back to my Silhouette Cameo and printed and cut some of them. 

Since I am still stuck on Action Wobblies, I added one to the back of the little girl.


I plan on using this box for the following challenges:
   Whimsie Doodles - Anything But a Card
   Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
   Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
   Action Wobble - Birthday

I still need to make a card for Imagine That's monthly challenge, so I will be back in a little while with something else.

Have a great afternoon.
Yes, we are expecting more snow this weekend.



  

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable! Thanks for joining our Whimsie Doodles challenge - check out our new challenge on 15 March. Hope to see you again!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete