Saturday, March 1, 2014

Babies

Hello.  It is the first of March and hopefully Spring is right around the corner.  We are expecting snow tonight.  Possibly 6 inches or more.  We will break the record of the most snow in a Winter season with this snow.  I can't believe there is so much snow on the ground.

I have a couple baby showers coming up.  I decided to go ahead and make at least one card so I will be ahead.  I don't want to be making the cards the day of the showers.   Both of the showers are for baby boys.

I saw this dresser card on Silhouette Online and I thought it would work great.  It is suppose to be pink but I changed it to blue and added the yellow star.  I also added the rattle and the bottle.  It is a simple card but I think it will be great for the shower.

I am going to use the card in the Creative Cutting baby challenge.

Have a great Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. This is so darling and perfect for a baby shower! Thanks for joining us this time at Creative Cutting Challenge!!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete