Saturday, May 31, 2014

Doodlebug

Hello, well I didn't make it outside to the flower bed.  My husband's business partner called and said he was going to stop by for a little while.  I didn't want to be all dirty when he got here so I put it off.  Now I am waiting for a good friend to come over to stamp so I won't get out there this afternoon either.  Oh well, maybe Monday or Tuesday.

I did want to show you all of the great paper I bought from Cherry On Top.  I love this company.  Earlier in the week, I received an email that there was an one day 25% off sale.  I had been wanting the patriotic Doodlebug papers, so I just had to look.  While looking around, I picked up a few more things.  I can't wait to play with them.

I may have to come up with a flag shaker....Hmmmm, something to think about.

Off to play.  Chat with all of you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment