Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Whimsie Doodle - USA Lizzie

While I was working on my Canada Girl, I also came up with two USA cards.  4th of July is right around the corner and I want to make a few cards for friends and family. 

One of my goals for the summer is to organize some of my digital folders.  I love my Whimsie Doodle images.  They are all so cute and fun to play with.  You will be seeing lots of them over the next few weeks.

The first USA card was USA Lizzie by Whimsie Doodle.   I just think she is perfect to show some good ole red, white and blue.  I also used the Star Ribbon from Silhouette.  The little white stars are textured with one of my embossing folders. 

I hope you like my card.



Supplies:  Copic Markers:   B24, B37, C5, E00, E35, E50, E53, R27, RV10

No comments:

Post a Comment