Monday, June 30, 2014

Similar but different

Hello.  I am always surfing the web.  We all do it and I hope my page inspires you to relax and have some fun.

Chick-n-Scrap is a great source for inspiration.  I enjoy seeing what she is making.  I saw this card on her site.  I liked it so much that I decided that I would make my own version of the card.  I hope you like both of them and if you have time please check out Chick-n-Scrap.  Thank you Jessica for sharing such a great card.

I added the gem star and gems instead of sequins.  The red border is glittery and a ribbon at the bottom.  This card was fun to make.

Off to clean my craft table before I start cooking dinner.





1 comment:

  1. Such a great take on my card Sarah! Love how you added the gems to the stars! Awesome job!!
    Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete