Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Niece





Good Morning.  My youngest niece is attending Auburn University.  She is the New Member Educator for the sorority ZTA this year.  She is so excited and happy.  I am so glad that she is having such a wonderful experience.

Last night, I was thinking about her while I was playing around on my computer.  I decided to make her some ZTA signs.  I am sure she will be surprised when she gets her care package.  The biggest one is personalized with her name and the year.

This is what makes my Silhouette Cameo so much fun.  You can make the simplest things or the more detailed things.  All of it is so easy.

I hope these make her smile because I sure did smile making them for her.

I am going to use this in the Silhouette Challenges - Create a shadow challenge.

Chat with you later...Have a good one....


1 comment: