Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Tags

Hello.  It is hard to believe I haven't made anything in a week.  Hopefully I will have more time this week.  One of my projects, for this week, is wrapping presents.  So I decided to make some tags tonight.

I saw a similar one of these on the internet somewhere but I don't know where.  I just made the tag from memory.  I know the original had a snowman on it, but I didn't have a border that had a snowman so I have a house and a tree.  I also added the snowflake. I put the to and from on the back.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Craft Your Passion - Presents
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
   Through The Craftroom Door -  Anything Goes
   Tuesday Throwdown - Bling
   Simon Says Wednesday - Christmas/Holiday
   Brown Sugar - Winter
   Dream Valley - True Blue

Have a great night.



5 comments:

  1. Great job on the tags...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice label. Thabk you for joining for Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is some fab tags. LOve the details with the shapes and scenery. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Sarah! this is adorable! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute tags! Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete