Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Christmas in August


Hello and Happy Tuesday. 


Yesterday when I was making the birthday boxes for work, I decided to go ahead and make some for the countdown boxes.  I need to do 6 this month and this is number 3.  It should be too hard to get a few more done this week. 

Once again, this was a Sizzix treat box die.  I have had it for a lot of years and I still love it.  It cuts great and goes together easy.  I used a bunch of holly leaves from the Silhouette Online store.  I will buy the candy for these right before Thanksgiving.  I added gems for the holly berries.

I am using it for the following challenges:
   Inky Impressions - Christmas in August
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Crafty Hazelnut's - Anything Goes

I should be back later with some thing else.  But I have some housework to do first.




1 comment:

  1. A lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete