Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas is Over

Hello.  I can't believe I didn't post anything during the month of December.  Sorry about that.  Now that Christmas is over, I am hoping to get back in the swing of things.  My sister and I really want to get back to making things.  Hopefully tomorrow, we will both have a couple of hours.

I worked on updating my challenge list last night so I will be making some cards for those and I want to finish up some unfinished projects.  I think every Sunday, I am going to try to work on holiday projects.  The first few will be Christmas and then I will move on to Valentines.  Hopefully, this will help me get some things done.

As I said, I am working on Christmas,  this year, I had all of my gift tags made in advance and it was wonderful.  So I want to restock for next year.  Today, I decided to use some stickers left over from my planner and some tags I had forever.  I also pulled out some of my washi tape.  Nothing fancy, but these are done.

Chat with all of you later.  Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment