Friday, January 22, 2016

Bugaboo

Hello again. 

Bugaboo Stamps had their 6th birthday this week.  Happy Birthday.  So they are having a challenge every day this week.  They all end tonight and I have only done one.  so I thought I would work a few.  This is for Day 2.  It needed to be a jungle birthday theme.  I didnt want to do another red elephant so I did this one in yellow and green.







I am using it for the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Birthday Bash Day 2
   Marker Pop - Critters
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #69

I am going to take a short break.  (Yes Connie,  I am still waiting on you to call.)  And I should be back later.  Have a good one in the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, that is so adorable Sarah. Beautiful papers used and lovely card! Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Join us again soon. Enjoy your day :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete