Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Distressing

Hello everyone.  Day two back to school and work.  The days are getting back to normal but things have been busy.  It just take a while to get the routine back.

When I saw the sketch over at Little Tangles, I thought it would be a good way to distress.  I even got the stripes fairly even.  I am slowly getting better at it.  I used Tim Hotz's Salty Ocean ink pad.  The digital stamp is my Little Miss Muffet.  And you know I just had to have it since she is hugging an elephant.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes #145
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes #328
   Lawnscaping - Texture
   Little Tangles - Sketch

Off to play some more.  Hopefully I will be back soon.



6 comments:

  1. You used one of my favorite images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Your card is so cute! Love the blue! Thanks for sharing your card with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Sarah. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet little card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...too cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete