Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Cleaning Day

Hello.  How is everyone today?  I haven't made any thing new over the last few days because my desk/table was all covered up.  So today, I am taking the time to clean it up.  Tonight will be play time.

I had these cards sitting on my desk.  I made them a couple of days ago and I didn't post them.  So here they are.  I found both of them in the Silhouette Online store.  Both of them are by Lori Whitlock.  I just love these cards.

I used glitter paper behind the snowflake.  And on the snowman one, I embossed a swirl on the snowman for some texture.

I am using them in the following challenges:
    Hiding In My Craft Room - Anything Goes
   Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

Chat with you a little later.



  

2 comments:

  1. Now that you have your craft room cleaned up do you want to come clean mine up. ;-) I especially like the embossing on the snowman. He is so cute. :-) Thank you for joining in the Hiding In My Craft Room freestyle challenge this week. Beth DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    Hugs, Yanti

    ReplyDelete