Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hanukkah

Hello and Happy Valentine's Eve.  Does any one have big plans?  We don't do any thing big around here.  My husband has been getting little treats for the last ten days or so but that is about it.  I don't know if we will grab something out for dinner or if I will cook something.  I will decide tomorrow.

One of my closest friends is Jewish.  She is a card maker and she always makes Christmas cards instead of Hanukkah cards.  I always try to make her a card so she gets one homemade Hanukkah card.   I would love to have a card for all eight days of Hanukkah but it never works out.   I am going to try harder this year.  To that end, here is a Hanukkah for 2018.  While I am thinking about it, I am going to try and pull all of the Hanukkah stamps ( and I don't have many), and set them aside.  Over the next few months, I am going to see how many cards I can get made.  Wish me luck.

Off to cook dinner.  Chat with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment