Sunday, May 27, 2018

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

Hello and Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all of you in the USA.  To all of you who have lost loved ones defending this country.  Thank you.  I am extremely proud to be an American and proud of our military.

I  have a graduation open house to go to this afternoon, but I want to play around in my craft room for a little while before I go.

Last weekend, I went to a SU stamp class.  I have been going monthly and it has been lots of fun.  I didn't make as many cards last week but I did like the ones I made.

This is the first one.  I love all cards construction related.   My husband is an electrician so I am always looking for cards for him.  This will be one of his father's day cards.  He always gets more than one.

I don't have this set from SU so when I came home I used some of my dies and made my own version of it.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Papercraft Challenge - Anything Goes
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Father's Day

Off to see what else I can get into.  Chat with you soon.  Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Thanks for joining us this month at Papercraft Business! Love the elements and the red background. Such a fun masculine card :)
    Hope to see you for our future challenges!
    Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Sarah! He is going to love them. Thank you for sharing with us at Papercraft Business Challenge, hope you make it back to play & share next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Father's Day card! Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft Business Challenge #6. I hope you join us for Challenge #7.
    Aletha Jane
    @ Proud PB DT Member
    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how much fun is this! I love your tools - so cute! :)

    Jess @ freshbyjess

    Proud PB DT Member




    Thank you for joining in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, you did a fantastic job with your Fathers Day card. Love the colours you've used & I think it will be a great card for your Hubby especially being an electrician :) Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)
    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!
    Join us at the Papercraft Business FB Group

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT

    ReplyDelete