Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Flamingo

Hello.  Here is another quick one....I only have a few minutes to get this one posted. 

I love MFT and I always say I am going to enter their challenges.  Well, today is the day.

I have been on a flamingo kick lately.  This set is by Lawn Fawn (I know another obsession lately.  lol)  It is just too cute.  I quickly pulled out some leaves from my die cut and added them.  I am not sure about the flamingo on their I will have to come up with something else next time.  I might leave it off and add more leaves.  I just didn't have alot of time to think about it.  I am glad it was a sketch.


I am using in the following challenges:
   MFT Card Challenges - Sketch #395
   Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute
   Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes


Chat with you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. AWE! Those little flamingos are adorable. Great layout with the leaves, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday's Anything Goes Challenge. Good Luck!

    ♥ Mindy

    ReplyDelete