Friday, July 12, 2013

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons - Get Well Challenge

Last night, I started this card.  It was a free kit from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons a couple of weeks ago.  I wasn't sure what I would do with it when I got it but I must say I had fun playing around with it.  I made six cards, I still need to finish two of them but I will have some get well cards ready when they are needed.

If you haven't been over to the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons site, you should check it out.  They have some great svgs kits.  Plus they are starting monthly challenges.  This month it is Get Well.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Great card, love all the blue, one of my favorite colors! Thanks for joining us in our first ever challenge at PPPR!
    Brianna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Anyone who gets this is sure to feel better. TFS with us at PPPR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card...I love the blue! It's awesome that you made a batch of them so you have some to give out when you need them. Thanks so much for joining us for the PPPR Get Well Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! 6 cards!! look at you! :) great card!! thanks for playing with us at PPPR!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining the PPPR Get Well challenge. Your card is so cute. And it's a great idea to have extra Get well cards on hand.
    Melisa PPPR DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You sure were busy, but it's always nice to have some get well cards on hand. :) This one is great, I love the blue! Thanks for joining in on our challenge!

    ReplyDelete