Thursday, July 11, 2013

Whimsie Doodles - Summer Challenge

One of my favorite companies is Whimsie Doodles.  I wasn't sure about digital stamps when they first came out, but I fell in love with Whimsie Doodles.  I could easy buy all of their stamps. 

I haven't been really good about posting regularly so I have been trying to enter more challenges as a way to motivate myself to post more.  Whimsie Doodles' challenges are always the first one I check. 

Plus I sat down today and organized all of my digital stamps, so hopefully I will be able to find what I want to play with easier.  Which will mean I will have more time to stamp.

The challenge this month is 'Summer'.  Dig You Leah was just perfect for this.  I used one of Silhouette America's backgrounds (shovel pail background) as a back drop.  I really hope everyone likes what I have come up with.

I am also going to use the card for a challenge over at Crafty Cats Weekly Challenge.  Their theme this week as 'It's Child Play'.  I thought this would qualify as childs play.

Supplies:  Copic Markers; B00, B21, B23, E00, E31, E35, E50, E53, G00, G02, G07, R20, R22, R29, Y17, YR02, YR04, YR61

2 comments:

  1. cute card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just So Darned CUTE!! 8-) Thanks so much for joining us at Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

    ReplyDelete