Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lori Whitlock

I just love Lori Whitlock's cutting files.  They cut so well and she has some great ideas for using the files.  I saw a similar card on her site and I just had to try and duplicate it.  With different paper, of course.

The card is the a2 lori whitlock card base lace card on Silhouette Online, the butterflies are the layered butterfly and the flower is the 3d lori whitlock flower.  You have to resize the butterflies and the flower.  I think I will use a different flower next time.

I am going to use this card for two buggy challenges at Whimsical Designs and Cut It Up Challenges.

I think that is it for tonight.  I will catch all of you tomorrow hopefully.  If not, have a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty and detailed die cut. Your silhouette did a great job cutting out all those little bits. The butterflies are truly elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenge for our buggy challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful...AWESOME job!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete