Saturday, August 31, 2013

Silhouette Weekly Shape Challenge

It is finally football season!!!  I worked today but I put a football game on the tv shortly after coming in the door.  My husband had one on in his office, but I had to put one of too.   It has been a great opening weekend.

I am watching the Clemson vs Georgia right now and trying to finish up some projects. So there might be more post as the evening/night goes by.

This is the free shape this week at Silhouette Online.  I wasn't sure if I would ever cut it but I saw it on Silhouette Blog and I decided to cut one out.  It is a quick cut and easy to put together.  I like it so much that I might be making some for the first day of school.

The butterfly is also a Silhouette Online file.  It is by Lori Whitlock.  I have quite a few butterflies but I think this one is one of my favorites.

Since it is the free shape of the week and also has a shape on it, I am going to entering it into the weekly shape challenge.

Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment