Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meljen

Well, I have made two cards now that I actually like.  It is the first two in over a week.  I am getting back into the mood for stamping.  It probably helps that I am slowly getting over the cold I caught.

I finished up several cards today and then started working on the Meljen's Design challenge.  It was to make a card with some thing starting with the first letter of your name.  I had several digital stamps that would have worked, but I decided to use the 'Smile Bug' stamp.  I have a couple of friends that are going through a hard time and I thought it would put a smile on their faces for a little while. 

I made a similar card a few months ago with the Miss you birdie stamp, and I really liked it so this one is close.  The Smile is bigger and takes up most of the card but I was looking for some thing simple.  I put glitter on the ladybug and the heart.  I used scraps for every thing except the base card. 

I hope everyone had a good night.  I will be back tomorrow with some thing else hopefully.


1 comment:

  1. Fun CAS design, Sarah. Perfect image for this week's ABC challenge! Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Design's this week.

    PS> Love your little Autumn signature image!

    ReplyDelete