Monday, September 30, 2013

My Scrap Chick

After being sick and having family visiting from out of town, my sister and I just had to get on skype today.  We haven't made anything together in over a week.  We decided to play with some of our My Scrap Chick patterns.

The first thing we made was the Fall Treat Boxes.  These are the cutest boxes.  I just love the scarecrows. They will be perfect for the Harvest Link Party at My Scrap Chick.

It is hard to tell but I textured the girl's hair and the center of her flower.

I am also going to use the scarecrows for challenges at CardzTV and Parade Your Crafts.

Have a great evening.  I am off to make something else.


3 comments:

  1. Cute!


    Thanks for joining the Cardztv Go To Galz Challenge!
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness....i love these...they are so adorable. thank you for playing at parade your crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Scarecrows are so cute and the embossing looks just perfect , Skype with a friend or sister is a great thing.Thx for joining us in our Fall challenge at Parade your Crafts.
    Crystal - DT for Prade your Crafts

    ReplyDelete