Monday, October 21, 2013

Last Minute

I hate waiting until the last minute to make a card for a challenge but I did today.  I had forgotten about the Tuesday Throwdown until my sister mentioned that she was making a card for it.  I decided to combine some challenges.

I used the kitten stamp from Repeat Impressions.  I bought it last year and didn't get to use it.  I really wanted to use it this year.   The Halloween is from Silhouette Online and I added a gem in the middle of the "O".

Here are the challenges I am entering with this card.
   Tuesday Throwdown - Pumpkin Patch
   Repeat Impressions - Halloween
   Cardz TV - Pumpkin Patch
   Curtain Call - Gorgeous Gourds
   Eureka Stamps - Halloween Colors
   Repeat Impressions - Sketch O1613 

Have a great afternoon.




1 comment:

  1. Love the kitty in the pumpkin, so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete