Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkins and Tags

I have had this little mouse from Meljen on my desk all week.  I can't remember what I printed him for, so today, I decided to use him for the Sketch Saturday Challenge and the Silhouette Online Weekly Shape Challenge.

I colored him with my copics and added a little pumpkin tag so that it would have a tag on it for the Silhouette Challenge.  I textured the main card with my new Darcie Fall Leaves folder.  I think, it came out really cute.

This will probably be my last one for tonight.  Hopefully tomorrow night I will get a few more projects done.   Have a nice night.


2 comments:

  1. This little mouse is just so cute and I love the cut out pumpkin on your tag too! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete