Monday, November 10, 2014

One More

Hello again.  My sister and I made one more card.

I saw this fox by Lori Whitlock and he was just so cute.  I don't know who I am going to send him to, but some one will get him.

It was a really quck and easy card.  Just three colors besides the card itself.

I am going to use him in the following challenges:
   Treasured Times - Anything Goes
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes
   Love To Create - Anything Goes


I am off to straighten the kitchen and then start dinner.  I am hoping to be back later tonight.  But just in case...Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. lovely fox :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cute fox shaped card -thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete