Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Rubber Ducky

Hello.  My internet once again working great.  It is so nice.

I work in the kitchen at our local school.  We cook breakfast and lunch for K-12, so there is a lot of dishes to wash.  One of the girls is always saying that our sinks are big enough to take a bath in and that she really needs a rubber ducky floating it them.  Her birthday is coming up so I thought I would put a rubber ducky on her birthday card.

I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.  But I changed it a little bit.  I used glitter paper instead of a ribbon and I made the ducky my side embellishment.  I added the sentiment at the bottom of the smallest layer.  The ducky is from Silhouette Online.

I like this sketch.  I might use it again.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   ABC Challenges - W is for Water
   Digital Delights - Patterns
   Paper Take Weekly - 2 or 4 Legs
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch #335

Hopefully, I will be back later, but just in case, have a great night.




1 comment:

  1. This little duck is just the cutest.Such a delightful card with some lovely added sparkle.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete