Friday, September 4, 2015

Cut It Up

Hello and Happy Friday.  This is my last Friday off.  School starts back on Tuesday.  I am ready to go back but I am going to miss being home all day.  Less time to get every thing done.  At least it is a long weekend.  Labor Day weekend and the start of college football.  What a great weekend.

It is time for another Cut It Up challenge.  I picked the theme.  I was originally going to pick some thing to do with Labor Day, but I didn't think it would be fair to those outside the USA.  Plus, as I said, it is the start of college football and that is major around my house.  So the theme is sports.  Have fun with it.  Any sport.

It is sponsored this time by One Happy Cut.  The winner will get a $15 gift code.  What an amazing prize.

I used this image from the Silhouette Online store.  I duplicated it and then make a card out of it.  Real simple but a perfect card for all of the family.

I look forward to seeing every one's projects.  Have a great day.



3 comments:

  1. Cute card to celebrate getting back in the routine of school and sports! We've been back for a few weeks now; wish we started after Labor Day! Makes more sense to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete