Thursday, September 3, 2015

Strawberry Jam

Hello.  I am been busy today finishing up a few summer projects.  But in between, I did get time to make some cards.

When I updated my challenge list last night and saw the In A Jam challenge at City Crafter, I knew what I was going to make.  This card has been on my list all summer.  I saw it over at Lori Whitlock's blog.  My sister loves strawberries, so it was a must.  Plus I like strawberries too.  I changed it up a little.  I had to make it my own.  In the tutorial, she used twine instead of the ribbon, but I left and then I added two gemstones in the top corner.  I made four all of them had different tops.  I went through my scraps looking for plaids, because home made jam has to have a plaid cloth on the top of it. I just love how this came out.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Hiding In My Craft Room - Anything Goes
   Jo's Scrap Shack  Anything Goes
   Cupcake Inspiration - Layers
   City Crafter - In A Jam

I am off to finish one more card.  Chat with you soon.






7 comments:

  1. love your strawberry jam card set - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love that!!! great job! Thank, you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so clever! So glad you were inspired by our layers challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely project for our challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These jam jars are a brilliant take on our theme and they are lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete