Monday, November 4, 2019

Autumn

Hello.

I have spent yesterday and today cleaning.  Just general straighten and getting ready for the holidays.  I love Thanksgiving.  I feel like it is a forgotten holiday.  We go straight from Halloween to Christmas.  But I don't.  My house will have a huge Turkey inflatable in the front year and all the colors of Fall on the inside.

Usually Thanksgiving is at the house, but a couple of years ago, we started going to my son's house.  He works the day before and the day after so it seems crazy for him to come home for one day.  He usually cooks but this is I am doing and taking with us.

Since I was in a clean mood, I made this simple and clean card.  It is really unusual for me, but I like how it came out.


I am entering these challenges...
      Creative Knockouts - #322 Clean & Simple
      Alphabet Challenges - P is for Pumpkins
      Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + Sentiments
      Give a Crafter A Cookie - #129 Thanksgiving
      Cupcake Inspiration - #482 Red, Yellow & Orange

Off to clean off my craft table,  I really want to get my craft room clean and organized so when I have time over the next few weeks, I can sit right down.

Chat with you later.  Have a good evening.


6 comments:

  1. Very nice, simply sweet card !! Thank you so much for joining in on the latest IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! We hope that you will join us again .. Debra Davison / Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple card in beautiful autumn colours. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, with the autumnal colours and the pumpkin. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Thank you for joining us this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful CAS card. Love how you incorporated the colors of the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete