Friday, November 1, 2019

Shadow Box Cards

Hello.  Is it Winter already?  The high today was only 43.  At least it was sunny.

Remember the cute shadow box cards, I got for my birthday.  I decided to try one.  I don't have the Lawn Fawn die so I headed over to the Silhouette Design Store.  They had a ton of them.  I picked one from Lori Whitlock.

I made the first one without resizing it.  It came out 4 1/2" square, so mailing it would have cost extra postage.  I really don't like to do that, so then I resized it and cut it again.   It came out so cute.  And it will be perfect for the A2 envelope.



Challenges I am entering...
     Crafty Sentiments - Fancy Folds
     Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
     Fab N Funky - #455 Christmas
     Paper Shelter - Make It Square
     Cute Card Thursday - #606 Christmas/Holidays

I am off to cut something else.  I hope everyone has a good weekend.  Chat with you later.


2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous project. I love the design and colours. Thanks for joining The Paper Shelter challenge - Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card Sarah - thank you so much for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete