Monday, December 30, 2013

From The Heart

I am still on vacation so making cards is a challenge.   I have no paper trimmer, no background paper, only minimum cardstock, and no big shot so no textures.  My cards for the next few days will be very simple.

 I wanted to do the From The Heart Monthly challenge so I would get the digital image for next month.  This month, they gave us a choice between two images.  I chose the snowman.   I tried to make non-Christmasy so I could use it for winter.  I think it came out pretty good.

I picked up the ribbon from Hobby Lobby today.  I think it looked cut across the top of the card.  I was going to put a sentiment on the front and forgot all about it.  When I get home next week, I am going to add some glitter to it.

I am also going to use it for the following challenges:
   Get Inky - Winter Snow
   Inkspirational - Anything Goes
   Parade Your Crafts - Christmas/Winter

Off to work on the rest of my cards.  Have a good night.



Copic Markers:  B00, B24, B29,  E51, E53, G07, G40, R00, R24, YR68

2 comments:

  1. So very sweet and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a fab job especially as you have limited supplies, a perfect Winter card. thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete