Thursday, December 5, 2013

Giant Snowflake

I saw a snowflake card on Craft Spot by Kimberly.  I just loved how clean it looked so I just had to make one too.  I wanted to add something to it so I went looking through my digital stamps and came up with this cutie from Whimsie Doodles.

I am going to use the card for the following challenges:
   2 Creative Chicks - Christmas/Winter
   Clear It Out - Anything Goes
   Craft Spot by Kimberly - Sparkle & Shine

I have another card to finish and then I will post it.  I hope you have a great night.

  

2 comments:

  1. Aaaw, how sweet is this! I love your sparkly snowflake and darling snowman!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Such a sweet image! The glitter is a wonderful touch too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete