Sunday, December 1, 2013

Meljen's Designs & From The Heart Sketch

I cleaned house all day so I only have one project for you.  I had a list of digital stamps I want to use before Christmas. This 'Bitty Christmas Tree Bears' stamp from Meljen's Designs is one of them.  I think the little bears are just so darling.

I colored them with my copic markers and added glitter to the snowflakes, snow on the ground and on the tree. 

I am going to use this card for the From The Heart Sketch #44 and the Glitter N Sparkle - glitter and sparkle challenge.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card and I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute, Cute! This is just adorable! Thanks for sharing at Glitter N Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute love the sparkle perfect for out theme this week at glitter n sparkle

    linda DT

    ReplyDelete