Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas In July

Good evening.  Just a quick card for you.  Every one is talking about Christmas in July cards.  I am not ready to start Christmas cards but I thought I would be a card for the Sweet N Sassy challenge.

I went with the Christmas Owl.  I have so many owls and I really need to use them more.  I used the Sketch Saturday sketch and it made the card quick and easy. 










I am going to use the card for the following challenges:
   Sweet N Sassy - Christmas In July
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch 318
   Mark's Finest Paper - Red
   Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
   Sweet Stampin - Christmas In July
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Have a great night.

4 comments:

  1. So lovely. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card Sarah. Love the sweet owl and the ribbon treatment. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and love the red. Thanks for blessing us with your card at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word of encouragement in Psalm 16:8 which says, "I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." God bless always.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete