Monday, July 21, 2014

My Craft Spot by Kimberly

Hello again.  Here I am with a new project.  I had planned on making this for Father's Day and I ran out of time.  So it is just going to be a surprise.

I wasn't sure about the colors and there was pieces that I didn't use.  But I did manage to get it put together.  I think my husband will be surpriesed.  I just need a candy bar now.

I am going to use this in the following challenges:
   My Craft Spot by Kimberly - Anything but a Card
   Scribbles & Scraps - Anything Goes
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

Have a great evening.



4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Not sure how useful it would be but it's a great, fun project. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is going to love this! What a fun masculine project... those aren't always the easiest to come by! :o) Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun! What a creative candy wrapping! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant project and so original.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete