Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Meljen's Designs

Hello.  Today, I am working with pink again.  I just like pink, what can I say.  But I meant to grab pink today.  I wanted to make a card for In The Pink.  The challenge is Get Well or Thinking of You.  I decided to do Thinking of You.

While I was doing it, I remembered that Meljen's Design's challenged ended soon so I printed out the cupcake from the weekend mini challenge and that is my image.  You were suppose to base your card on a book.  I just finished reading Joanne Fluke's last Hannah Swensen book.  The main character owes a cookie shop and makes cookies and cupcakes, so that is where the cupcake came into play.

I also had a sketch from OWH opened so that is the basic card.  It has lots of layers which meant lots of pattern paper.  I added an extra layer for the sentiment, but I really liked how it came out.

I am going to use this card for the following challenges:
   Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes 
   Ave 613 Create - Anything Goes
   Eureka - Monochromatic
   Fan-tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
   Lia Stamps - Anything Goes
   In The Pink - Get Well/Thinking of You
   Meljen's Designs - Book Inspired

Have a great day.  Hopefully I will be back later.


7 comments:

  1. Your cupcake is yummy.. Thanks for joining Lia Stampz Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the layers. Thanks for joining us this week for our monochrome challenge.
    Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Makes me want a cupcake. Cupcakes always make great cards! Would love to see you visit me at http://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ where there is still time to join the celebration and enter the drawing for some blog candy. Monica, DT 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, thanks for joining us this week at fantastic Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, great card! Perfect for our monochromatic challenge going on this week at Eureka Stamps. Thanks for joining us! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO adorable!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the different papers you've used,

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete