Sunday, June 21, 2015

Best of the Summer

Hello and Happy Father's Day.  I hope all the Dads out there have an amazing day.  My husband and I are just relaxing around the house.  Our son isn't home but I am sure he will call later today.

One of the best things about summer is all of the fresh fruits and vegetables.  I just love going to the farmer's market and getting every thing fresh.  Strawberries are just finishing their season, here in Michigan.  I have put up quite a bit.  And they should last unless my son comes home more than normal.  He loves reaching into the freezer and pulling out a container of frozen berries.  Every time he comes home, he leaves 4-5 empty containers.  It is his favorite late night snack.

My sister has her kitchen decorated in strawberries so I knew we would be making this cute basket.  It came out so adorable.  I added more strawberries.  I wanted to make sure it looked full.  All of them are textured with polka dots.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Di's Digital - Summer
   A Gem of a Challenge - Summertime
   Digital Sweet Challenge - Strawberries

I will be back later.  Chat with you then.



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the strawberries and fabulous design.
    Thank you for taking part in a Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete