Monday, June 15, 2015

CASology

Hello.  Happy Monday.

I made this card and then forgot to post it.  I hope I get it posted in time. 

Graduation parties are still happening in my next of the woods.  I should be finished this weekend, I think.  I may have one in July, I can't remember.

I decided to keep this one simple and not add anything to it.  I was going to use the school colors, but I really like the black and gray.  It is a very elegant looking card.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   CASology - Graduation
   Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Suzy Bee's - Anything Goes and/or Male

I will definitely be back later.  Have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. What a great trio of images...and I really like the way you arranged them! This has an ombre effect! :) I really like the black and gray too!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool effect with the matching 'banners' above the caps! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your design thanks for sharing with FTT Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Perfect design for that die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous male card and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge this week hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Graduation Card! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, this is a cool design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete