Sunday, June 7, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello.  Last one for the night.

I have the card made.  I just need to clean up the mess.  And it will be cleaned up. 

When I sat down to work on the challenge, I went to my KaDoodle Bug folder.  I just love their cutting files.  Plus I have so many, I can always find some thing to cut.  With Father's Day right around the corner, I thought I would make a card for my husband.  My husband works construction so the Tool Time Bears were perfect.




I am using it for the following challenges:

   Die Cuttin' Divas - Sketch
   Inky Impressions - For A Man
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
   Fab N Funky - Checker
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #36
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Wednesday - Masculine

Have a great night.



10 comments:

  1. What a cute little teddy bear construction guy!
    Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thanks for sharing with BROWN SUGAR Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH! What a CUTE card!!! Such a cute Bear! Perfect for your Construction Hubby! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....cute card for Dad. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day Sarah.

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet. Love that embossed background. Thanks so much for playing along with the Fab 'n' Funky challenge this week. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card. Love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Lynn, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous masculine card Sarah! The image is so cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete