Sunday, June 12, 2016

Another Sketch

Hello.  Just another quick sketch.  This one is from Die Cuttin' Divas.  I just love sketches.  There is just so much you can do with them.  I really need to get my Dad's Father's Day card in the mail tomorrow, so I used this sketch.

The pocket and tools are from Silhouette Online and I just love it.  The perforated lines look just like stitches on this dark blue background paper.   I decided to use white for the strip and just use a texture folder. 








I am using it for the following challenges:
   ABC Challenge - I is for Important (Father's Day)
   Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
   Through The Purple Haze - Die Cuts
   Simon Says Wednesday - Father's Day 
   Craftin' Desert Divas - Masculine

Well, that is it for tonight.  Chat with you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for Father's day!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card Sarah! Such a wonderful design, perfect for any DIY lover.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect!
    Do play the Father's day challenge at Paru's Card Making Challenges too!
    http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.in/2016/06/june-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! Thank you for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete