Sunday, June 12, 2016

From The Heart

Hello.  I hope every one has had a great weekend.  I was off yesterday.  I started cutting a patriotic card but I never finished it.  Hopefully tomorrow, I will get the last of the pieces cut.  In the meantime, I wanted to work on a couple of challenges.

I still have a ton of printed digis so I am trying to color some of them and then use them.  The only problem is that it is hard to plan ahead and so I don't have any circles.  So for the challenge at From The Heart, I rounded off the corners.  I think it came pretty good.   The pink makes it more springy than summery but I still like the color combo.




I am using it for the following challenges:
   From The Heart - Sketch #155
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Monday - Summer Garden
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

I should be back in a little while but who knows.

2 comments:

  1. great project! I love the image!THanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week...I hope I will see you again soon

    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the rounded rectangle. It works well with the sketch and your card is bright & cheerful! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #155!

    ReplyDelete