Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bugaboo

Hello.  I am stuck in my Bugaboo folder, I think.  I have some many digis that I want to play with.  Plus every time I print one I always add enough to fill up the page.   I am going to take a bunch of them on vacation with me and maybe I will get the color.

This is one of my favorites from Bugaboo.  I know I have a lot of favorites.  I just love this girl.  I am sure you will see her again and again.  I hope Bugaboo uses her with different themes.  I just cut out the flower and the card was ready to put together.






I am using this card in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Sketch #409
   Glitter N Sparkle - Flower Power
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Die Cuttin Divas - Anything W/ Dies
   Crafty Gals - Rays of Sunshine (yellow)
   Cuttlebug Mania - Embossing

Chat with you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Thanks for sharing this lovely creation in our Stella Says Sketch challenge this month. Please join us again soon!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! I have that same problem you have - so many digis I want to play with....just never enough time! :) Thanks so much for joining the May Stella Says Sketch challenge with Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug! We hope you'll join us this week for our new Anything Goes Challenge as well as our Stella Says Sketch June Challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner Use Yellow Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
    Swissie DT

    ReplyDelete