Thursday, April 12, 2018

A Wild Thing - Card 3

Hello again.  One more before I call it a night.

It is similar to the one before.  I did change it up a little.  I thought a yellow circle would make the bees and honeycomb pop.  I also added a beehive texture to the side.  I don't have a sentiment yet, but I will be adding something to the circle.

Don't forget, I am making a bunch of cards using the same stamp set.  Here is the run down on the other cards. I will be changing/adding as I post the other cards.
          Card 1 - Gray Elephant
          Card 2 - Front & Back Elephant
          Card 3 - You are Here
          Card 4 -Hello There Honey Bear
          Card 5 -Yellow Lion
          Card 6 - ????????




I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   Dies R Us - Anything Goes
   Dream Valley - Dry Embossing
   Fab N Funky - Critters

Off to finish up the other cards.  I will chat with you tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable! Remember, you MUST use dies by companies carried at the Dies R Us store to qualify for the prize! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

  2. so sweet! Love the idea with the front and back of bear :)Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete