Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter

Hello and Happy Easter.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy Easter holiday.  My husband and I are just taking it easy and relaxing.  I just took a ham out of the oven and I will make the extras in a little while.

As always, I am trying to finish up some projects.  I always have list and/or a pile of things I want to work on.  I usually have a million tabs opened on my computer.  It just never ends.  Oh well, I should never run out of things to work on.

I didn't make these little treat tags for Easter.  I am just going to use them as a little treat when we have company or when I want to surprise my husband.  The bunny and sentiment came from Jaded Blossom.  I just love all of the says in the set.  I will be using them again really soon.  In fact, I stamped the wrong bunny (the front view) and it is still sitting on my desk, so I need to find a project for him.

I saw the treat tag over on Newton's Nook at Valentine's and I just had to try the tutorial out.  It was so quick and easy to do.  I can't decide whether I want to go ahead and make a few for Christmas.  And then there is football season.  And then I could be Newton on there.  Choices Choices Choices.   I think I will just leave one on my table and I will make them later.

I am going to use the treat tag for the following challenges:  
   CAS on Sunday - Easter
   Die Cuttin Divas - Easter
   Cut It Up Challenges - Easter
   If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Easter/Spring
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Easter/Spring

Off to straighten my table.  Chat with you soon.

4 comments:

  1. These are just adorable. Thanks for joining us at I You Give a Crafter a Cookie. Sandy/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute! Love those bunnies! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet! Love the sentiment, colors, and that bunny die is adorable! Thanks for sharing your Easter with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😀 What a fun project, Sarah!! The bunny stamp + sentiment = adorable!!

    Those treat bags do look very versatile, too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us for our Easter challenge at Cut it Up! We love it when you pop by!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete