Sunday, April 15, 2018

Challenges & A Wild Thing Card 5

Hello.  Well, we are still getting freezing rain.  What a terrible day.  But it have gotten a few things done around here.

I wanted to work on some challenges today.  I feel like I have been missing more than I have entered.  Oh well, that is the way things go..  I will do what I can while still relaxing.

I was going to step away from the A Wild Thing set, but when I saw the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches, I thought the lion would be perfect for the circle.  Instead of another strip of paper, I added twine. 

If you are coming here from a challenge site, I am using the same stamp set and making several cards from it.  I am working with Stampin Up's A Wild Thing.  I just fell in love with this set.  This is my fifth card and I still have a few more I want to make.  Here is the run down of the other cards.  I will be adding a few more as I get them done.

                  Card 1 - Gray Elephant
                  Card 2 - Back & Front Elephant
                  Card 3 - Back & Front Bear
                  Card 4 - Hello There Honey Bear
                  Card 5 - You are Here
                  Card 6 - ?????????

I am using this card in the following challenges:
   Double D Challenges - Twine
   Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #448
   Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes

Off to clean off my desk and see what else I can get made.  Chat with you soon.  Have a great afternoon.

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet creation Sarah! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘TWINE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your lion! Great card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That little lion is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute it makes me miss my oldest grandson who has always loved lions. I like that you used twine in place of one of the papers too. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Sketch! I love your sweet little lion, and I'm not lying! lol CUTE! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Twine, Donna DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great background paper! It is so lively and cheerful. The perfect backdrop for this sweet lion.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Lots of Layers challenge.

    ReplyDelete