Monday, February 24, 2014

Cut It Up

Hello again....I have had this snowflake card from Bird's cards opened on my computer for several days.  I really liked the way the snowflake is cut in half to open the card.

I didn't want to just have the snowflake so I decided to use this print and cut rabbit on the front and add an action wobble on the back of it.  The rabbit is from Silhouette Online.  I was surprised how well it printed.

The white snowflake is cut from glitter paper.  This is the first time I have used glitter paper on my Silhouette Cameo.  I wasn't sure what to put on the panel behind the snowflake so I ended up using my Stampin' Up snowflake wheel and stamping more snowflakes.

This is my card for the Cut It Up challenge.  It is late since I was having problems with my cutter.  The theme this week is 'Winter Fun; Blue and White'.  We have two wonderful sponsors, this week.  They are Fleurette Bloom and Joy's Life.  Great prizes so make sure you go over and enter a card/project.

I am also going to enter this card in the Action Wobbles challenge.  The theme is use a print and cut image.

 I had meant to get more done today but it didn't work out.  Have a great evening.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I saw that you and me are the only 2 who entered a wobble card so far for this weeks challenge so I thought I'd stop by and see it--so happy I did! What an adorable card you've made! I love this sweet snow bunny and you've colored him so well! The sparkling snowflake is wonderful and this will make for a wonderful holiday/winter card! Great job and thanks for sharing and playing along in the wobble challenge--I hope you win!!! :D

    ReplyDelete