Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine Motherboard

Hello again.

We are all computer geeks in this house.  Some more than others.  I decided to make this computer motherboard card for my son for Valentines.  I made two versions of it.  One with a heart on the USB stick and the other with an Alabama 'A'.  We are all Alabama fans, too.

I think he will be surprised when he gets it.

I am going to use it for the Glitter N Sparkle's Valentine add some red.  It has a little bit more than some red but it should work.

Signature Tag by http://littlehoneymoon.com

3 comments:

  1. Muy original!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! So different; a great card for all computer geeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thank you for playing along with our Valentines/Add Some Red challenge at Glitter n Sparkle. Best of luck in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete