Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dumbbells

While surfing the web today, I ran across these dumbbells.  They are simple but I thought they would make a cute candy box for my son.  I always have several things sitting on his desk when he comes home from college.  I have been so busy that I haven't made him anything lately.  I guess it is a good thing he won't be home for another 4 weeks.

The cutting files was from SVG Cutting Files.  I made a red one (for Alabama) for my son and a black one for his high school coach, who started him out in the weight room.  It is a good thing, that I work at the school, I will be able to give it to the Coach tomorrow.

I looked for a weight lifter digital stamp, but I couldn't find one that would work.  If anyone knows of a digital weight lifter, please let me know.  I can always go back and add one to my son's later.

Off to work on something else.  Chat with you later.
 








Signature Tag by http://littlehoneymoon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment