Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Action Wobble

Hello.  It is another late night.  I am just not ready to go to bed.  But I am going soon.

There are still several red, white & blue challenges.  Which is good, because I didn't get to make every thing on my list.  Action Wobbles Challenges is one of those challenges.  I haven't entered one in a while and I thought this would be a perfect time.

I started cutting out my card and it suddenly dawned on me that I didn't have anything to put the wobble on.  I decided I would just cut the card anyway.  It is a title and if you come to my site often, you know I love converting titles into cards. 

The flag didn't have a white back piece so I just glued the flag to some white scraps and cut around it.  I was able to add some 3d foam to the back of it and pop it up. I added glitter to the blue stars.  It's the 4th of July, the card needed some glitter.  When I started putting it together, I tried the wobble on the back of the first layer and it worked great.

I just love how this card came out.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Action Wobble - Red White & Blue
   Miss Kate Facebook - Red White & Blue
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Red White & Blue
   613 Ave Create - Flag Colors

This is it for tonight.  Chat with you tomorrow.












Products Used:
   Title - Miss Kate's Cuttables' 4th of July
   Glitter - Studio G Glitter Glue
   Action Wobble



No comments:

Post a Comment