Saturday, July 11, 2015

Better On The Beach

Hello again.  Well, this isn't a shaker card.  Maybe tomorrow.  My sister isn't able to get online tonight so we are going to do something tomorrow after I get off work.  In the meantime, I grabbed another printed image off my desk.

I cut this several weeks ago to make a center step card and never did.  Today, I made the card.  The image and sentiment is from From The Heart.  It is the Sea Turtle Beach set.  Putting the sentiment on the bottom really filled out the space for the image.  I was originally think I would accent with green, but the peach/orange looks so good with the paper.  The digital paper is once again from Happy Heart Studios.  It is from the Sea of Wonder.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Pile It On - Hot Fun in the Summer
   Whimsie Doodles - Summer Fun
   Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes

Have a great night.  See/chat with you tomorrow.

















Products Used:
   Silhouette Online Center Step Card
   From The Heart - Sea Turtle Beach
   Happy Heart Studios - Sea of Wonder
   Copic Markers - BG10, E51, E53, G40, G43, R00, Y15, YR04

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I wish I were laying on a beach right now!

    ReplyDelete