Thursday, July 23, 2015

Patriotic

Hello.  My husband is working a late shift tonight, so I may have a late night and spend some time in my craft room.

I started this card a couple of days ago.  I thought my sister and I will get a change to make a couple of them.  She has been busy, so I finished them today.

The flag is from Our Daily Bread.  I have had it a couple of years.  It makes a great card. 

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Creative Card Crew - Flags/Banners
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes #136
   Connie Can Crop - Red, White & Blue
   3 Girls Jam - Anything Goes

Chat with you later.

7 comments:

  1. Great card! The texture is so full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful -- so artistic! Thanks for joining us this month at 3 Girl JAM for our Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah! I love everything about it!! Thanks so much for linking it up at Connie Can Crop! Scrappy hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great looking card! Thank you for joining us at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Big hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. Thank you for entering at Connie Can Crop. Is it a shadow box?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card Sarah! Thanks for linking it up at Connie Can Crop's Monthly Challenge!
    Angela ~ DT

    ReplyDelete